SPANISH ELECTION MATERIALS AVAILABLE MATERIAL ELECTORAL DISPONIBLE EN ESPAÑOL
Earthquake and the Napa County Election Division
The Napa County Election Division has relocated but is not yet open to the public. Staff is preparing to conduct the November 4, 2014 General Election as usual.
The Election Division is working with the California Secretary of State's office to get connectivity out to its new site at the former Dey Labs property at 2751 Napa Valley Corporate Dr. in order to process online voter registrations. Those who are overseas or will be during the November 4, 2014 General Election can request a ballot by going to www.fvap.gov. Citizens in the military may register to vote and request a ballot at www.fvap.gov.
Vote By Mail voters will receive a ballot as usual the week of October 6, 2014.
The Election Division is currently confirming accessibility to polling place sites. Polling place voters may request a ballot online beginning October 6, 2014 by going to https://secure.countyofnapa.org/VoterInfo/.
November 4, 2014 General Election
Candidates and voters may view a list of important dates for the November 4, 2014 General Election by clicking here. View the complete candidate guide here.
Elección General 4 de noviembre de 2014
Candidatos y votantes opriman aquí para ver la lista de fechas importantes. Guía completa de candidatos
- processes candidate nominations, statements and reporting
- prepares and distributes election materials including sample ballot pamphlets and ballots
- maintains voter registration rolls and election jurisdiction boundaries by supervisorial district, trustee area, agency boundary and precincts
- conducts elections for County and other agencies (with full reimbursement of costs)
- tallies and certifies results of elections and
- receives and maintains campaign reporting and conflict of interest filings.
The Election Division provides
- voter registration materials to eligible residents of Napa County
- election-related deadlines and information to candidates, agencies and measure proponents
- absentee and polling place voting opportunities to registered voters and
- election and related statistics to the California Secretary of State.
Spanish-language election materials
Any Napa County voter can request election material in Spanish for this election and all future elections. To request Spanish language materials please call (707) 253-4321 or Toll free (Upvalley and American Canyon) 1(888) 494-8356 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit 900 Coombs St Ste 256 (30 minute parking is available on the top floor of the 2nd Street garage with direct access to our office.)
Material Electoral Disponsible En Español
Todo votante en el Condado de Napa puede solicitar material electoral en español para esta elección y todas las elecciones futuras. Para solicitar material en español favor de llamar al 707.253.4321 ó sin cobro (Norte del Valle y Ciudad de American Canyon) al 1.888.494.8356 ó por correo electrónico email@example.com ó en nuestra oficina, 900 Coombs St #256. (Estacionamiento disponible en la planta superior del garaje localizado en la calle 2 con acceso directo a nuestra oficina.)