2-1-1 Community Resource Link
2-1-1 is a public information telephone and internet service managed by the United Way. The informational hotline is staffed by operators who can provide resource information about mental health and related services available to the community. 2-1-1 phone service is free, confidential and available in over 150 languages.
Dial 2-1-1 or visit our website: www.211bayarea.org/
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
You can also find the help you need by searching our online database.
For every day needs and in times of disaster, dial 2-1-1 to access hundreds of community services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Trained, caring professionals can help you answer questions such as:
- Can my sister get counseling for depression?
- Can my elderly mother get in-home support?
- What do I do if I don't have enough food for my family?
- Is there an after-school program in my neighborhood?
- Where can my friend find drug treatment?
- Where can I find volunteer opportunities?