Civil Process Forms


Sheriff's Office - Civil - Coroner

Civil Process Forms

The Sheriff's Office Civil Process Unit does not provide forms or assistance in filling out forms used for filing of legal documents with the court. The California Judicial Council has provided a website ( that has Judicial Council forms for Civil Court that you may want to file. For domestic violence restraining orders there is a self help section where you can get help online in putting your declaration together(  

The forms are provided as Adobe Acrobat documents (PDF) that you can print on any computer for which an Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or newer is available. Non-Fillable and fillable forms that can be filled out electronically are available. If you know the Judicial Council form number, individual forms can be accessed by number.

This website does not include non-Judicial Council forms such as late notices, 3, 30 or 60 day Notices to Quit or Pay Rent. Non-Judicial Council forms can be purchased at office supply stores and online by doing a search for those specific types of forms.

EZ Legal File is an interactive program that will help you fill out the forms necessary to start your case or respond to papers you may have received. It includes some family law, guardianship, small claims, and unlawful detainer (eviction/housing) forms.

If at any time you have questions about filling out the forms or how to file your case, please contact an attorney or the Napa Courts legal self help center.

If you would like to use EZ Legal File to complete your forms, click on the link below.