Alfredo Pedroza is a lifelong
Napa resident and the 2016 chairman of the Board of Supervisors. He was appointed to represent the 4th District on the Board of Supervisors by Governor Jerry
Brown on December 29, 2014. Prior to joining the Board of Supervisors, Alfredo was elected to the Napa City Council in 2012, becoming the youngest and first Latino Council member ever elected.
Professionally, Alfredo has
worked in the financial services industry for more than 10 years, having
careers with credit unions and community banks. Alfredo’s many years of
experience in the financial services industry have helped countless local
families and businesses improve their finances and thoughtfully manage and
sustain growth. His broad-based community leadership roles encompassing
commerce, educational and social service organizations have helped facilitate
job growth and economic development, provide aid for local schools, and lend
support to individuals and families most in need.
Alfredo is active with
service clubs and nonprofit organizations. His passion for public and community
service stems from his commitment to working to create a Napa County where his
children and future generations of Napa citizens will live, seek jobs, start
businesses, and raise their families.
Alfredo is a graduate of
Sonoma State University, where he holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business
Administration and a minor in Economics. He and his wife, Brenda, another Napa
native, attended local schools, volunteer locally, and recently started a family in Napa. Their son, Alfredo III, was born in July 2015.
Committees & Commissions for 2016
- Association of Bay Area Governments - General Assembly (Alternate)
- Gang and Youth Violence Commission, Chair
- Napa County Transportation & Planning Agency (NCTPA) (Alternate)
- Napa Valley Transportation Authority (NVTA) (Alternate)
- City-County Two-by-Two Ad Hoc Committee on Napa Pipe
- California State Association of Counties (CSAC) - Economic Development Policy Committee; Health and Human Services Policy Committee
- Mental Health Board, Director
- Napa-Vallejo Waste Management Authority, Vice Chair
- Watershed Information Center and Conservancy of Napa County (WICC) - Board of Directors
- Napa County Treasury Oversight Committee (Alternate)