Napa County Arts and Culture Advisory Committee
(List of Committee members)
Next Committee meeting: April 28, 2014, 9 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors meeting room, 1195 Third Street in Napa
2014-2015 Capacity-Building Grants
Next Grant Workshop:
Tuesday, Feb. 25, 5 p.m.
Napa County Library Community Room, 580 Coombs St., Napa
Register: E-mail JoAnn Melgar
Timeline for 2014 grant process
Grant Guidelines for 2014 process REVISED Jan 2014
How To Register and Use the Common Grant Software: 19 Minute Demo Video
2013-2014 Capacity Building Grants
Thank you to all the local organizations that applied for Capacity Building Grants. On June 4, 2013 Staff recommended and the Board of Supervisors approved Special Projects Fund Arts and Culture capacity-building grants for 12 non-profits. The grants were finalized on June 18, 2013.
Download a pdf of the 2013 grant awardees
See examples of successful applications from 2013-2014:NEW!
Napa Valley Opera House
St. Helena Public Library
Glossary of terms UPDATED Jan 2014
If you are awarded a grant, you will be required to complete a Post-Grant Report. Please be aware of the requirements.
2014-2015 Post Grant Report form
2013-2014 Post Grant Report form
What the committee does:
- Develop grant eligibility criteria, an application process and application forms
- Advertise and call for grant proposals
- Hold grant training workshops as needed
- Develop scoring criteria and guidelines for evaluating grant applications
- Make recommendations to the Director of Housing and Intergovernmental Affairs regarding grant awards to nonprofit art and cultural organizations in Napa county on an annual or as needed basis
Meeting agendas and minutes
About the Committee
The Committee was formed by the Napa County Board of Supervisors in June 2012.
Read the Committee's Bylaws, including purpose, membership, terms and more