Napa County Arts and Culture Advisory Committee
(List of Committee members)
Next meeting: Jan. 27, 2014, 9 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors meeting room, 1195 Third Street in Napa
2014-2015 Capacity-Building Grants
Timeline for 2014 grant process - NEW!
Grant Guidelines for 2014 process - NEW!
2013-2014 Capacity Building Grants
Thank you to all the local organizations that applied for Capacity Building Grants. On June 4, 2013 Staff recommended and the Board of Supervisors approved Special Projects Fund Arts and Culture capacity-building grants for 12 non-profits. The grants were finalized on June 18, 2013.
Download a pdf of the 2013 grant awardees
Glossary of terms
If you are awarded a grant, you will be required to complete a Post-Grant Report. Please be aware of the requirements.
What the committee does:
- Develop grant eligibility criteria, an application process and application forms
- Advertise and call for grant proposals
- Hold grant training workshops as needed
- Develop scoring criteria and guidelines for evaluating grant applications
- Make recommendations to the Director of Housing and Intergovernmental Affairs regarding grant awards to nonprofit art and cultural organizations in Napa county on an annual or as needed basis
Meeting agendas and minutes
About the Committee
The Committee was formed by the Napa County Board of Supervisors in June 2012.
Read the Committee's Bylaws, including purpose, membership, terms and more