$5 for 20 minutes of at-home video visitation until August 31st
(this promotion excludes on-site visits)
- State-of-the-art technology, similar to FaceTime or Skype, lets family and friends connect with inmates regardless of distance. Conveniently schedule your online visits at flexible times of the day and week.
What is Video Visitation?
- Video visitation is a telephone call with two-way live pictures on a television screen. You will be seen and heard live and able to speak directly and see a live video picture of your friend (s) or family member(s).
Who is eligible for Video Visitation?
- Inmates at Napa County Department of Corrections whom are eligible for visitation
- All visitors must be pre-approved on inmates Visit List at least 24 hours in advance
- A maximum of three (3) visitors (family members/ relatives) per visit. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an immediate family member or legal guardian
- The same rules and regulations for video visit either on-site or at –home will be in effect as in previous jail visits.
Where will you go for Video Visitation?
- Family members and friends can visit from the convenience of their home or use the on-site equipment provided by Napa County Department of Corrections at 1125 3rd St., Napa, CA. on the 3rd floor
- Inmates will go to the video visitation areas within the institution
How much does it cost?
- There is no charge to family members / friends of inmates for three (3) twenty (20) minute visits per week
- All at-home visits and any on-site visits over the allotted three (3) visits offered at no charge will cost twenty dollars ($20) for each visit of twenty (20) minutes
- Napa County Department of Corrections is unable to assist with troubleshooting or account concerns. Please contact Securus Technologies Customer Service for ALL service concerns
How do I sign up for Video Visitations?
Step 1 - Register Online
Step 2 - Request Access
Step 3 - Schedule an At-Home or On-Site Visit Online
Step 4 - Participate in Video Visitation
On-site and At-home Video Visitation General Rules:
All visitors must schedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance and must pay for each scheduled session prior to visitation.
Participation in video-visitation is a privilege, not a right. Both visitor and inmate are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate fashion at all times during a video visit.
- Napa County Department of Corrections reserves the right to deny, cancel or terminate a video visit prior to or during a video session based upon visitor or resident inmate misconduct.
- Napa County Department of Corrections also reserves the right to restrict visitor from participating in all future use of the system.
- All scheduled appointments are non-refundable.
- Tight fitting or provocative clothing is prohibited.
For the Napa County Department of Corrections Visitation Schedule Please Click Here.
It is highly recommended to read the Napa County Department of Corrections Video Visitation Guidelines:
If you feel you are owed a credit, you may find the Securus Technologies form with instructions here:
Napa County Department of Corrections is unable to assist with troubleshooting or account concerns.
Disclaimer: Napa County Department of Corrections will record any conversations inmates have, unless they’re with their attorneys, and keep those recordings for 30 days unless they’re needed in a criminal investigation. Napa County Department of Corrections and Securus Technologies Inc. is not responsible for the quality of your Internet connection or for the setup and operation of your computer, web camera, or other hardware. Problems related to your Internet connection or hardware should be directed to your Internet service provider or a qualified computer repair technician. Visit Securus Terms and Conditions for full details.