California Coastal Cleanup Day - Help Clean Napa County's Waterways!
• Riverside Dr., at end of Elm St., Napa
• South Wetlands, south end of Jefferson St., Napa
• Kennedy Park, near the boat launch, Napa
• Butler Bridge, end of Soscol Ferry Rd., Napa
◦Ground crew near Markley Cove Contact: Marianne Butler Marianne.Butler@Solanorcd.org or 707-301-5778
◦Dive, canoe & kayak crew @ Pope Creek Bridge
Contact: Jason Jordan - firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-966-2111 ext 143
• Call Louise Harrison at the City of Calistoga Public Works Dept. at (707) 942-2780 or email email@example.com for more information.
• Behind Firefighter’s Museum
• Vintage High School cafeteria, off Trower Rd., Napa
• For site information, please visit www.cityofamericancanyon.org or call American Canyon Public Works at (707) 647-4550.
The event is part of the 30th Annual Coastal Cleanup Day, a statewide and international effort to clean trash and debris from beaches, bays, creeks, rivers, and lakes. In Napa County last year, 337 volunteers collected 5,800 pounds of trash and 2,700 pounds of recyclables!