Property Management provides ongoing custodial, maintenance and rehabilitation work on County of Napa facilities.
- Ensure County facilities are clean and safe;
- Repair and maintain mechanical equipment and other machinery at County facilties;
- Oversee ongoing fire and safety upgrades;
- Administer contracts with a variety of maintenance service providers;
- Coordinate and perform all landscaping and groundskeeping operations on County premises; and
- Maintain inventory of vehicles and equipment in the Napa County fleet.
Please click here if you have questions/concerns regarding either the Napa County facilities or fleet.