Earthquake and the Napa County Election Division
The Election Division will close at its temporary location at 2751 Napa Valley Corporate Dr. Bldg. 4 at 5PM on October 7th. The Election Division will resume work on Thursday, October 8th at its former location downtown at 900 Coombs St. Room 256.
Staff availability and services may be limited during this transition. The public will be able to leave e-mail and voice messages but staff response time may be delayed and we thank the public for its patience during this time.
SPANISH ELECTION MATERIALS AVAILABLE MATERIAL ELECTORAL DISPONIBLE EN ESPAÑOL
- processes candidate nominations, statements and reporting
- prepares and distributes election materials including sample ballot pamphlets and ballots
- maintains voter registration rolls and election jurisdiction boundaries by supervisorial district, trustee area, agency boundary and precincts
- conducts elections for County and other agencies (with full reimbursement of costs)
- tallies and certifies results of elections and
- receives and maintains campaign reporting and conflict of interest filings.
The Election Division provides
- voter registration materials to eligible residents of Napa County
- election-related deadlines and information to candidates, agencies and measure proponents
- absentee and polling place voting opportunities to registered voters and
- election and related statistics to the California Secretary of State.
Spanish-language election materials
Any Napa County voter can request election material in Spanish for this election and all future elections. To request Spanish language materials please call (707) 253-4321 or Toll free (Upvalley and American Canyon) 1(888) 494-8356 or e-mail us at email@example.com or visit 900 Coombs St Ste 256 (30 minute parking is available on the top floor of the 2nd Street garage with direct access to our office.)
Material Electoral Disponsible En Español
Todo votante en el Condado de Napa puede solicitar material electoral en español para esta elección y todas las elecciones futuras. Para solicitar material en español favor de llamar al 707.253.4321 ó sin cobro (Norte del Valle y Ciudad de American Canyon) al 1.888.494.8356 ó por correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org ó en nuestra oficina, 900 Coombs St #256. (Estacionamiento disponible en la planta superior del garaje localizado en la calle 2 con acceso directo a nuestra oficina.)