1108 Myrtle Street
Sunday & Monday CLOSED
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Thurs & Fri 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Calistoga Library is housed in a one-story, wood frame building that was built in 1924. Calistoga’s municipal library joined the Napa City-County Library system in 1979. It is approximately 2,900 square feet in size, of which around 1,977 square feet is public space, the remainder consisting of various rooms for storage and Friends of the Library use. The Calistoga Library offers the following resources:
- 10 computers with free Internet access for public use
- wireless access
- printers (10 cents/page black and white, 50 cents/page color)
- a microfilm reader/printer
- magazines for all ages
- subscriptions to area newspapers
- a copy machine (10 cents/page black and white, 50 cents/page color)
- storytimes for children
- a collection that includes books, DVDs, music CDs, books on tape, and books on CD
- a reference collection
- a great staff to help you find what you want