| Register as a Napa County MRC member or Medical Volunteer
Download a PDF version of instructions (including screen shots) on how to register as a Napa County Medical Volunteer.
Step 1: Go to the CA DHV Web site
Step 2: Fill out your information
- Complete ALL 10 steps AND click the “Accept” button on the last page to complete registration.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) and you cannot proceed without completing those fields.
- Remember to complete your contact information and license (if available) information accurately!
- Press the “Next” button at the bottom right to proceed from one step to the next.
Step 3: Register as a Napa County Volunteer
- If registering as an MRC Member:
- Select Napa County Medical Reserve Corps on the “Affiliation” tab.
- If registering as a Medical Volunteer:
- Select Napa as as your county afflication
- Select None in the "Volunteer Affliation" to indicate you are NOT a member of an MRC
Not sure whether to be in the MRC or Medical Volunteer?
Check out more information here.
Thank you for your time and dedication to your community!