In mid-2022, the Continuum of Care developed a Strategic Plan to Address Homelessness to reflect Napa’s progress towards ending homelessness and addressing current needs. This plan was developed based on extensive community feedback, input from local leaders and experts, and community research. For questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected].
- 1st Thursday of every month from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
- Meetings are held online using Zoom until further notice.
- Meetings are open to all.
Join Zoom Meetings by clicking here.
Meeting ID: 859 7176 8891
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Napa Continuum of Care is a consortium of non-profit, faith-based and government agencies that supply homeless services to the population of Napa County and carry out the Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness. The Continuum of Care’s activities are guided by a steering committee, the members of which are selected from the member agencies. Homeless resource lists are available in English and Español on homelessmapa.com.
Meetings are open to the public and members of the following groups are highly encouraged to attend:
- Affordable housing developers
- Colleges and universities
- Faith-based organizations
- Homeless and formerly homeless individuals
- Law enforcement
- Mental health agencies
- Nonprofit homeless assistance providers
- Organizations that serve veterans
- Public housing agencies
- School districts
- Social services providers
- Victim services providers