Napa Continuum of Care
In mid-2022, the Continuum of Care developed a Strategic Plan to Address Homelessness to reflect Napa’s progress towards ending homelessness and addressing current needs. This plan was developed based on extensive community feedback, input from local leaders and experts, and community research. For questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected].
- 1st Thursday of every month from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
- Meetings are held online using Zoom until further notice.
- Register for and join CoC Board Meetings, held on odd months, by clicking here.
- Register for and join CoC General Meetings, held on even months, by clicking here.
- Board and General Meetings are open to all.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Napa Continuum of Care is a consortium of non-profit, faith-based and government agencies that supply homeless services to the population of Napa County and carry out the Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness. The Continuum of Care’s activities are guided by a steering committee, the members of which are selected from the member agencies.
Meetings are open to the public and members of the following groups are highly encouraged to attend:
- Affordable housing developers
- Colleges and universities
- Faith-based organizations
- Homeless and formerly homeless individuals
- Law enforcement
- Mental health agencies
- Nonprofit homeless assistance providers
- Organizations that serve veterans
- Public housing agencies
- School districts
- Social services providers
- Victim services providers