Napa Continuum of Care
In early 2022, the Continuum of Care began developing a Strategic Plan to Address Homelessness to reflect Napa’s progress towards ending homelessness and addressing current needs. A draft of this plan has been completed based on extensive community feedback, input from local leaders and experts, and community research. The Continuum of Care is requesting comment from interested members of the public on the draft, available below. Please submit any comments or questions to [email protected] by Thursday, May 19th 2022.
- 1st Thursday of every month from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
- Meetings are held online using Zoom until further notice.
- Join Zoom Meetings by clicking here when a meeting is in session.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Napa Continuum of Care is a consortium of non-profit, faith-based and government agencies that supply homeless services to the population of Napa County and carry out the Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness. The Continuum of Care’s activities are guided by a steering committee, the members of which are selected from the member agencies.
Meetings are open to the public and members of the following groups are highly encouraged to attend:
- Affordable housing developers
- Colleges and universities
- Faith-based organizations
- Homeless and formerly homeless individuals
- Law enforcement
- Mental health agencies
- Nonprofit homeless assistance providers
- Organizations that serve veterans
- Public housing agencies
- School districts
- Social services providers
- Victim services providers