Napa Continuum of Care
In November 2018 Health and Human Services Agency posted a survey asking for comments and suggestions on the Napa Homeless Plan Update. The purpose of the survey was to gather feedback from the community on the draft plan. A final draft of the plan, that addresses all the feedback received, is now available for your review.
The Continuum of Care Board will be asked to consider officially approving the plan in January 2019.
- Napa Homeless Plan Update Final Draft (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Napa Homeless Plan Strategy and Goals Table Final Draft (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- 1st Thursday of every month
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center
- Community Outreach Conference Room
3448 Villa Lane
Napa, CA 94558
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Napa Continuum of Care is a consortium of non-profit, faith-based and government agencies that supply homeless services to the population of Napa County and carry out the Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness. The Continuum of Care’s activities are guided by a steering committee, the members of which are selected from the member agencies.
Meetings are open to the public and members of the following groups are highly encouraged to attend:
- Affordable housing developers
- Colleges and universities
- Faith-based organizations
- Homeless and formerly homeless individuals
- Law enforcement
- Mental health agencies
- Nonprofit homeless assistance providers
- Organizations that serve veterans
- Public housing agencies
- School districts
- Social services providers
- Victim services providers