2019 Continuum of Care (CoC)
On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development released the 2019 CoC NOFA. The Napa CoC will soon be releasing a local timeline for interested applicants, in the meantime you can find more information on the HUD web page for the Continuum of Care Program Competition.
Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Program
On April 23, 2019 the Napa CoC Board voted to approve the Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Balance of State (BoS) scoring tools, noncompetitive supplemental application, as well as a local timeline and process for this year's ESG allocation process. Applications for the ESG BoS Funding's Local Competition are due COB Friday May 10, 2019 at 5pm to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below for additional information and application materials.
Summary and Timeline:
- A Summary of the ESG NOFA;
- Local Timeline and Process Overview; and
- Complete ESG NOFA can be found here.
- Competitive Application can be found here on the HCD website.
- Noncompetitive Application can be found here on the HCD website.
- Supplemental Noncompetitive Application
NOTE: All noncompetitive applicants must complete the noncompetitive application and the supplemental application.
2018 Documents & Applications
- 2018 Napa Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Summary (PDF)
- 2018 Supplemental Application for Noncompetitive Rapid Re-Housing Allocation Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Funds (PDF)
- Napa CoC Program 2018 Recommended Priority Listing (PDF)
- 2018 Continuum of Care NOFA Summary - Napa (PDF)
- 2018 Napa CoC - Governance Charter NOFA Process(PDF)
- 2018 Napa CoC - New Project Scoring Tool (PDF)
- 2018 Napa CoC - Renewal Project Scoring Tool (PDF)
- 2018 Napa CoC - HMIS and CE Project Scoring Tool (PDF)
- Napa CoC Consolidated Application FY18
- Napa CoC Priority Listing FY18