2019 Continuum of Care (CoC)
On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development released the 2019 CoC Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA). The Napa CoC will soon be releasing a local timeline for interested applicants, in the meantime you can find more information on the HUD web page for the Continuum of Care Program Competition.
Project applications for the 2019 CoC NOFA Competition have been submitted for consideration by a rank and review panel. The rank and review panelist's preliminary priority listing for the 2019 CoC NOFA Competition can be found here. This list will be submitted to the CoC Board to consider for final approval on September 5, 2019, at which point the final approved priority listing will be posted.
CoC Consolidated Application Posting
FY19 CoC Funding Competition
The Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition Application is a one-year grant application submitted by Napa County to the U.S. Department of Housing (HUD). Napa has applied for $753,979 plus an additional $21,542 to subsidize CoC planning costs.
Below, please find the posting of all parts of the Complete FY2019 CoC Consolidated Application, including the Priority Listing with all project applications accepted and ranked or rejected and all attachments that will be submitted to HUD.
Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Program
On April 2, 2020 the Napa CoC Board voted to approve the Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Balance of State (BoS) scoring tools, noncompetitive supplemental application, as well as a local timeline and process for this year’s ESG allocation process. Applications for the ESG BoS Funding’s Local Competition are due COB Friday April 24, 2020 at 5 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below for additional information and application materials.
Summary and Timeline:
- Competitive Application can be found here on the HCD website.
- Noncompetitive Application can be found here on the HCD website.
- Supplemental Noncompetitive Application (PDF)
NOTE: All noncompetitive applicants must complete the noncompetitive application and the supplemental application.
2018 Documents & Applications
- 2018 Napa Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Summary (PDF)
- 2018 Supplemental Application for Noncompetitive Rapid Re-Housing Allocation Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Funds (PDF)
- Napa CoC Program 2018 Recommended Priority Listing (PDF)
- 2018 Continuum of Care NOFA Summary - Napa (PDF)
- 2018 Napa CoC - Governance Charter NOFA Process(PDF)
- 2018 Napa CoC - New Project Scoring Tool (PDF)
- 2018 Napa CoC - Renewal Project Scoring Tool (PDF)
- 2018 Napa CoC - HMIS and CE Project Scoring Tool (PDF)
- Napa CoC Consolidated Application FY18
- Napa CoC Priority Listing FY18