Technical Advisory Panel
- 5:30 p.m.
- Last Wednesday of every month
- The District's Conference Room
804 First Street
Napa, CA 94559
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Technical Advisory Panel's (TAP) charge is to provide technical expertise in reviewing the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' proposed project, which is located in the City of Napa, to ensure consistency with the Community Coalition Project Plan and the General Design Memorandum.
Documents to Define the Community Coalition Plan
The Technical Advisory Panel shall use, but not be limited to, the following documents which shall define the Community Coalition Plan as that term is used in Measure A:
- The Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS) and General Design Memorandum (GDM) for the Napa City, Napa River and Napa Creek Flood Protection Project, dated December 1997
- The Community Coalition's Goals and Objectives for a "Living" Napa River System
- The Urban Design Guidelines
- The Sedimentation Study of Phil Williams and Associates
- The Upper Napa River Estuary Plan for Enhancement of Phil Williams and Associates
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Documents
The Flood District's Board of Directors shall appoint the Panel to ensure its ongoing input and recommendations regarding the following U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' documents prior to executing same:
- The Final GDM and related Final SEIS;
- The Project Cooperation Agreement (PCA);
- All preliminary plans and construction contracts, final plans and specifications related to the Napa River/Napa Creek Flood Protection Project.