View and Pay Property Taxes Online
Property Tax Online Payments
The Treasurer-Tax Collector is pleased to provide you with the capability to obtain property tax information on-line. You may view your tax bill and, if desired, make your property tax payment using a credit card, debit card or E-Check electronic debit from your checking or savings account.
- Credit card payments - 2.32% per transaction
- Debit card payments - 2.32% per transaction
- E-Check payments - FREE
Returned Payment Fees:
- A $45 processing fee will be added to any returned payments. This includes, but is not limited to, incorrect account information submitted during payment, non-sufficient funds and submitting account information for closed accounts.
- If the payment is returned after the due date additional tax penalties may apply.
- All transaction fees are payable to the payment processing company. The County of Sonoma does not collect these fees.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a transaction number at the end of your transaction, your transaction was NOT successful. The payment site is updated in real-time; you can always navigate back and confirm the Paid Status is “PAID.”
The tax roll is a public document that lists taxes and special assessments, the amount paid and the amount due for all taxable real estate, business property and personal property located in Napa County. To protect your privacy, we do not display name or address information in the results of any searches you perform on this web site.
** The information you search on this site is proprietary information. Any resale of this information is prohibited **
This service has been provided to allow easy access and a visual display of County Assessment information. All reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data provided; nevertheless, the data may be out of date, and is for assessment purposes only. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the data. Do not make any business decisions based on this data before validating the data with the Napa County Assessor & Clerk Recorder’s Office. The County of Napa assumes no responsibility arising from use of this information. ASSOCIATED DATA ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 408.3(d)
For additional ways to pay your taxes, please visit our How to Pay Your Property Taxes web page.