You may pay your annual tax bill in two installments. The first installment is due November 1 and becomes delinquent at 5 p.m. on December 10; the second installment is due February 1 and becomes delinquent at 5 p.m. on April 10. You may, however, elect to pay the entire bill when you pay the first installment. A second installment payment will not be accepted unless the first installment has been paid.
Supplemental bills have their own due dates and delinquent dates. All tax bills become delinquent after 5 p.m. of the delinquent date. Payments left at our office after 5 p.m. of the applicable date will be considered delinquent and returned for penalties.
Supplemental tax bills are mailed throughout the year and, therefore, may not be due or delinquent at the same time as your annual tax bill.
Important Property Tax Dates
- January 1: Annual tax lien attaches at 12:01 a.m.
- February 1: Second installment of secured property taxes due (delinquent after April 10)
- April 10: Last day of grace period to pay second installment secured property taxes without penalty
- July 31: Last day for tax collectors to mail unsecured tax bills
- August 31: Last day to pay Unsecured taxes
- October 31: Last day for tax collectors to mail secured tax bills
- November 1: First installment of secured taxes due (delinquent after December 10)
- December 10: Last day of grace period to pay first installment of secured property taxes without penalties