Bad Check Program

Discontinued Program

The Napa County District Attorney’s Office Bad Check Restitution Program has been discontinued and will no longer be able to accept checks. If you are a victim of a fraudulent check you may file a crime report with your local law enforcement agency. Go to our link of Important Numbers to find their number. You may also seek restitution by filing a claim with the Napa County Courts. Visit their courts website for more information.