Treasury Oversight Committee
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Current voting members:
- Jeannie Kerr
St. Helena Unified School District Board Member - Representative for Schools / College Districts
- Robert Minahen
Assistant Auditor-Controller (alternate)
- Barbara Nemko
County Superintendent of Schools
- Alfredo Pedroza
Representative for Special Districts (alternate)
- Tracy Schulze
County Auditor-Controller / TOC Chair
- Josh Schultz
Chief Business Official, County Office of Education (alternate)
- Brad Wagenknecht
County Supervisor (alternate)
- James Hudak
County Treasurer-Tax Collector
- Bret Prebula
Assistant Treasurer-Tax Collector (alternate)
The committee consists of five voting members:
- The County Auditor-Controller
- A representative appointed by the County Board of Supervisors
- The County Superintendent of Schools or his / her designee
- A representative selected by a majority of the presiding officers of the governing bodies of the school districts and community college districts in the county
- A representative selected by a majority of the presiding officers of the legislative bodies of the special districts in the county that are required or authorized to deposit funds in the county treasury.
The Napa County Treasury Oversight Committee is responsible for the review of the Treasurer's Investment Policy. The committee also calls for an annual compliance audit of the Treasurer's investment operations and reviews those findings. View the compliance audits.
At the committee meetings, the Treasurer's investment reports are reviewed, as well as any current topics that concern investments or investment policy.
In 1996, the Napa County Board of Supervisors enacted a Resolution adopting California Government Code section 27130 et sequentes, creating the Napa County Treasury Oversight Committee. The committee members are nominated by the Treasurer and confirmed by the Board of Supervisors.