Agendas & Minutes
REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS, IN-PERSON MEETING ATTENDEES MUST WEAR A FACE MASK COVERING NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES WHEN INDOORS.
Please Note: Minutes for all meetings are presented to the Board of Supervisors and/or the corresponding governing body for final approval and are signed by the Board Chair. Copies of signed minutes are available to the public upon request by contacting the Napa County Clerk of the Board’s Office at 707-253-4421 or via email at [email protected].
The public is also welcome to submit a Public Records Request via the County’s public records portal called NextRequest by visiting the Submitting Public Records Application web page.
Agendas, minutes, and supporting documents are available for the following meeting bodies:
- Advisory Board on Alcohol & Drug Programs
- Agricultural Protection Advisory Committee
- Airport Advisory Commission
- Airport Land Use Commission
- Arts & Culture Advisory Committee
- Assessment Appeals Board
- Archive: Assessment Appeals Board (11/4/2021 and earlier) Opens a New Window.
- Climate Action Committee
- Commission on Aging
- Community Corrections Partnership
- (GRAC) – Groundwater Resources Advisory Committee
- (GSA) – Groundwater Sustainability Agency * (BOS calendar)
- (GSPAC) – Groundwater Sustainability Plan Advisory Committee
- Housing Authority * (BOS calendar)
- Housing Commission
- (HEAC) – Housing Element Advisory Committee
- In-Home Supportive Services Advisory Committee
- In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority * (BOS calendar)
- Measure A Financial Oversight Committee
- Mental Health Board
- Mental Health Board Executive Committee
- Monticello Public Cemetery District * (BOS calendar)
- Napa Continuum of Care
- Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District * (BOS calendar)
- Napa County City Selection Committee
- Napa County Flood Protection And Watershed Improvement Authority
- Napa Special Investigation Bureau
- Napa/Vallejo Waste Management Authority
- Planning Commission
- Public Improvement Corporation * (BOS calendar)
- Silverado Community Services District * (BOS calendar)
- Watershed Information and Conservation Council
- Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Winegrape Pest & Disease Control District
* This is a simultaneous meeting of the Board of Supervisors of Napa County, the Napa County Public Improvement Corporation, the Silverado Community Services District, the Monticello Public Cemetery District, the In-Home Support Services Public Authority of Napa County, the Lake Berryessa Resort Improvement District, the Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District, the Napa County Housing Authority and the Napa County Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA). The five District Supervisors also serve as the Board of Directors for each of the aforementioned entities. Items for each of these entities are located within the BOS agendas and minutes.