BayREN: Energy Efficiency Upgrades for Property Owners
This is a collaboration of the 9 Bay Area Counties to promote healthy, efficient buildings. The BayREN offers rebates and assistance to homeowners and multi-family property owners for energy-efficient home improvements.
Single Family Homes
- Renters and homeowners living in single-family homes can receive a free energy efficiency toolkit, rebates and special financing to help save energy, improve indoor air quality and be more comfortable.
- To have a building professional visit your home to make custom recommendations, find a Home Energy Score assessor.
- For help getting started, connect with your free Home Energy Advisor by calling 866-878-6008.
- Property owners of buildings with 5 or more attached units can receive cash rebates and free energy and water efficiency consulting.
- To get started, express interest through our online form.
BayREN Business Offers Interest-Free Microloans up to $2,500 for Energy-Saving Upgrades
Napa County Business owners – lower your energy bills by as much as $100 each month by installing ENERGY STAR certified equipment and lights. To cover the costs of these upgrades, you can access interest-free microloans of up to $2,500.
- When you apply, the nonprofit Mission Asset Fund (MAF) will help you find qualified energy-saving equipment, recommend contractors, and fill out the simple microloan application.
- Need assistance figuring out your lighting, refrigeration, heating/cooling, or other project? Pick a time to talk with a MAF representative.
- Fill out the 10-minute online loan application form to get started!