If you have questions about land divisions, use permits, General Plan amendments, zone changes, variances and a number of ministerial planning permit applications, please use the informational links provided, visit us at our public counter, or give us a call.
NEW: Napa County Use Permit Compliance Program
Schedule a consultation meeting with a planner to review your project and ideas, and avoid common submittal and processing pit-falls. Contact us for an appointment.
- Permit Status Using Property and Map Information
- Development Review Process (PDF)
- Planning Forms, Applications and Brochures
- Planning Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Policy Documents
- Napa County Zoning Map
- Planning Commission and Zoning Administrator
- Airport Land Use Commission
- Environmental Notices (CEQA.net)
- Winery Database Listing (PDF)
- Voluntary Oak Woodland Management Plan
- California DF&G Recording Fees Increase in 2015
- Public Notices
Current Project Information
Find documents and information about major projects, development applications, and other Department work programs.
Agricultural Protection Advisory Committee (APAC)
The County Executive Officer announces the newly created Napa County Agricultural Protection Advisory Committee. This ad hoc committee is intended to serve as an advisory committee to the Planning Commission for purposes of making recommendations to the Planning Commission on a variety of winery development and agricultural protection measures.
Temporary Certificate of Occupancy Procedures
Effective May 1, 2015, Temporary Certificate of Occupancy (TCO) Procedures/Applications will be changing. There will also be a deposit of $1,017 to initiate the process.