Civil Process Forms

The Sheriff's Office Civil Process Unit does not provide forms or assistance in filling out forms used for filing of legal documents with the court. The California Judicial Council has provided a forms page on their website that has Judicial Council forms for Civil Court that you may want to file. For domestic violence restraining orders there is a self help section where you can get help online in putting your declaration together.

This website does not include non-Judicial Council forms such as late notices, 3, 30 or 60 day Notices to Quit or Pay Rent. Non-Judicial Council forms can be purchased at office supply stores and online by doing a search for those specific types of forms.


If at any time you have questions about filling out the forms or how to file your case, contact an attorney or the Napa Courts legal self help center.

Supervising Attorney

Neil Bowman-Davis
1111 Third Street
Napa, CA 94559
Phone: 707-299-1137

Office Hours

Monday through Thursday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

8 a.m. to 2 p.m.

A drop box for same day filings and payments will be available at court facilities every day until 5 p.m.