Environmental Health Division
If you have questions about Consumer Protection, Well and Onsite Wastewater Treatment, CUPA/Pollution Prevention, and Solid Waste Programs and Services, please use the informational links provided, visit us at our public counter, or give us a call.
- Employee Housing
- Mobile Home Parks
- Retail Food Program
- Public Water Systems
- Recreational Health
Well and Onsite Wastewater Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment and Disposal
- Water Wells
- Building Clearances
- Sewage Complaints
- ASTS Monitoring
- Winery Pond Monitoring
- Hazardous Waste Generator
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Above ground Storage Tanks
- California Accidental Release Prevention Program
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan
- Abandoned Vehicle Abatement
- Complaint Response
- Methamphetamine Contaminated Property Cleanup Act of 2005
- Napa County Area Plan
- Noise Control
- Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986
- Stormwater Management and Control
- Technical Reference for Emergency Response
- Solid Waste Inspection and Permitting
- Body Art/Tattoo
- Medical Waste
- Waste Tire Enforcement
- Garbage Hauler Vehicles
- County Solid Waste and Recycling Program Management
- Closed, Illegal, Abandoned (CIA) Solid Waste Sites
New! Effective June 18, 2018. Partially hydrogenated are now banned, please read the flyer for more information.
Menu Labeling Guidelines
New! As of May 2017, California Menu Labeling Guidelines (PDF) require chain restaurants and similar food facilities to provide calorie and other nutrition information for standard menu items, making such nutrition information available in a direct and accessible manner, enabling consumers to make informed and healthful food choices.
Culinary Gardens List of Approved Sources
Find a list of those gardens who have self-certified to become an approved source.
Culinary Garden Approved Source Application
Complete this application for your garden or farm to become an "approved source" of fruits and vegetables.
State law allows private homes to be used to prepare and package food products for sale to consumers under certain conditions.
You can see how your favorite eatery fared on its recent health inspections.
Access the California Environmental Reporting System website to update your facility's information.