Environmental Health Documents

Finding What You Want

The Environmental Health Division has a number of applications, submittal forms and informational documents to help you with your Environmental Health and Land Use needs. If you can't find what your looking for using the links below, or not sure exactly what you need, Environmental Health Division staff is available to help. Staff is available for consultation and application services weekdays (excluding holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. If you have questions about applications, permitting, health codes, violations, or general food and establishment safety use the informational links provided, or feel free to contact us for assistance.

  1. Consumer Protection
  2. Land Use
  3. CUPA
  4. Solid Waste



Supplemental Forms