How Do I Apply for CalFresh?
Applying for CalFresh is easy! We can even accept an application with just your name, address, and signature. You can apply online, in person, by mail or by fax. Call us at (707) 253-4511 if you need help.
- Get an application:
- Fill out your application – Filling out the whole application if you can as it helps us make a speedy determination, but if you’re in a rush, you can start the application process with just your name, address and signature.
- Return your paper application:
- Drop it off at one of our offices - you can come inside or use a drop box.
- Mail it to us at:
Self Sufficiency Services
2751 Napa Valley Corporate Drive
Napa CA 94558
- Fax it to us at:
You don’t need anything to apply for CalFresh. At the interview, an eligibility specialist will tell you what we need to see if you can get CalFresh benefits. Your worker may ask you for things like:
- Identification (does not need to be a picture identification)
- Social Security number
- Proof of any income
- Proof of expenses - rent, childcare, child support paid, medical expenses, etc.