CalFresh benefits replacement are available for CalFresh recipients that lost food due to the fires and power outages.
See the flyer here more information or contact our office if you want to request replacement benefits.
Reemplazo de beneficios de CalFresh disponible para clients de CalFresh que perdieron comida por causa de los incendios o cortes de energía
Consulte el folleto aquí para obtener más información o comuníquese con nuestra oficina si desea solicitar beneficios de reemplazo.
Available Services during Shelter-at-Home
- Public Assistance Applications
- Benefit Card Issuance
Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card issuance for CalWORKs and CalFresh recipients
Benefits Identification Card (BIC) card issuance for Medi-Cal emergencies
- General Information for the above programs
- Add a person to an existing case (all programs)
- Issuing supplements based on reported changes (CalWORKs and CalFresh)
- Accepting phone calls, and responding to clients questions (any program)
Telephone Numbers for All Offices
- Main: 707-253-4511
- Toll Free: 800-464-4214
- TTY: 800-877-8339
- CareerPoint: 707-253-4134
Supplemental Emergency CalFresh Allotments for Current Customers
California was approved to provide emergency CalFresh allotments to existing for various months. The emergency allotments raise each household’s monthly CalFresh allotment to the maximum allowable benefits based on household size. Households already receiving the maximum allotment will not receive an emergency allotment.
How Do I Apply for CalFresh?
Applying for CalFresh is easy! We can even accept an application with just your name, address, and phone number. You can apply online, in person, by mail or by fax.
- Submit an online application through C4Yourself.
- Pick up an application any weekday from 8 AM to 5 PM at our Self Sufficiency Services office, at:
2751 Napa Valley Corporate Drive
Napa, CA 94558
- Call us at 707-253-4511 (toll-free at 800-464-4514) to ask us to mail an application to you. You can mail it or fax it back to us.
- Fax an application back to us at 707-253-6095.
While an eligibility worker can tell you exactly what you will need, you may be asked to provide things like:
- Identification (does not need to be a picture identification)
- Social Security number
- Proof of any income
- Proof of expenses - rent, childcare, child support paid, medical expenses, etc.
Where Do I Turn in My Application?
- Apply Online
- Fax your application to 707-253-6095
- Mail your application to one of our offices
- Call us for help at 707-253-4511 (toll-free at 800-464-4514)