Primary Management and Compliance Documents
Stakeholder/Public Review and Comment Process
Napa County (County) and Aviation Management Consulting Group (AMCG) are in the process of developing Primary Management and Compliance Documents (PMCDs) for Napa County Airport (Airport). The PMCDs are comprised of Rules and Regulations, General Aviation Minimum Standards, General Aviation Leasing/Rents and Fees Policy, and Development Standards.
PMCDs are a compendium of rules, regulations, policies, and standards that govern the operation, management, and development of an airport. In combination, these PMCDs are designed to: (1) contribute to the long-term financial health of an airport, (2) facilitate (foster) the orderly development of an airport, (3) encourage the provision of quality products, services, and facilities at an airport, (4) protect the health, safety, interest, and general welfare of the public, and (5) reduce the potential for conflict with tenants, consumers, and users.
As part of the overall process, the County is very interested in having all stakeholders of the Airport review and provide feedback on each policy document. To that end we have established the following mechanisms to facilitate the review and comment process:
|This website will be updated periodically as the PMCDs (i.e., Rules and Regulations, General Aviation Minimum Standards, General Aviation Leasing/Rents and Fees Policy, and Development Standards) are available for public/stakeholder review and comment.|
- The formal review period of the draft Rules and Regulations has ended (8/20/18 - 9/14/18). Should you desire to review the document outside of the formal review period, please contact the Airport Manager at the phone number or email address below:
2030 Airport Road
Napa, California 94558
Airport management and AMCG will host a question and answer session which will be scheduled at a later date. All tenants, stakeholders and interest parties are invited to attend. The meeting is designed to provide a forum to discuss questions or comments related to the draft PMCDs.
At the end of the public/stakeholder review period, Airport management and AMCG will review and respond to all comments received. Revisions will be incorporated into the final version of the PMCDs where appropriate.
You may also review the following Federal Aviation Administration guidance documents that are pertinent to the development of the draft PMCDs:
- Airport Sponsor Assurances (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Policy Regarding Airport Rates and Charges (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Policy and Procedures Concerning the Use of Airport Revenue (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Order 5190.6B Airport Compliance Manual (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Order 5100.38D Airport Improvements Program Handbook (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Advisory Circular 150/5190-6 Exclusive Rights at Federally-Obligated Airports (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Advisory Circular 150/5190-7 Minimum Standards for Commercial Aeronautical Activities (PDF) Opens a New Window.