Coronavirus (2019 Novel Coronavirus)
New Urgency Enforcement Ordinance
On July 14, 2020, the Board of Supervisors adopted an Urgency Enforcement Ordinance authorizing the issuance of citations related to violations of the State or Local Public Health Orders. The signed ordinance and Spanish translation coming soon.
Urgency Enforcement Ordinance: English (PDF)
Situation at a Glance
|Total Cases||Active||Recovered||Deaths||Total Tests|
*Alert: The issues with the state’s electronic lab reporting system have been partially resolved. Testing data will be reported while processing of the backlogged data continues.
Updated Monday - Friday at 1:30 p.m.
- Self-Isolation - Health Officer’s Directive: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- Quarantine - Health Officer’s Directive: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- Home Isolation and Quarantine Guidelines for People with COVID-19 Infection and their Household or Close Contacts: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- Napa County Shelter-at-Home Order: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- Napa County Monitoring List Order: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- CDPH Guidance on Face Covering Requirements: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- FAQs - COVID-19 and Youth: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF) NEW!
- FAQs - County Monitoring List Required Closures: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF) UPDATED!
- Expanded Stage 2: Napa County was approved by the California Department of Public Health for regional variance after submitting an attestation report.
- Napa County’s Road Map to Recovery (PDF)
- Resources for Stress Management and Substance Abuse Mental Health (PDF) PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF
- Situation Update Archive: Case and testing updates since February 17, 2020 (Disponible en Español)
- Phone: If the resources listed have not addressed your question(s): If you are not a healthcare provider, please call our coronavirus information line at 707-253-4540
(Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Email: [email protected]
- To report a shelter-at-home violation, please email covidcomplaint.countyofnapa.org
- NIXLE: To sign up for alerts to your mobile phone, text your zip code to 888-777
Note: For a full list of ways to get information visit COVID-19 Communication.
Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The situation with COVID-19 is changing quickly and updates will continue to be posted. For the most up-to-date information, visit The Centers for Diseases Control (CDC).
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers from the CDC
- Visit the CDC website for current travel notices
- Registered Disinfectant Products