Refer to the Napa County Health Order, for specific workplace requirements from our local Order.
Guidance listed below has been provided by the State of California. For a comprehensive list of all sector guidance, please visit covid.19.ca.gov, as this is an evolving situation.
Labor and Work Force Assistance
- Employer Assistance
- Disability and Unemployment
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Family Leave
- Napa County’s Local Assistance Center
California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES)
Signs and Information Sheets
- COVID-19 Testing Information Sheet: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- Mask Requirement Sign: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- CDC Hygiene and safety fact sheets
- Stay Home When Sick & Hygiene Sign: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- No Contact Greeting Sign: English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
California Department of Public Health (CDPH) & Centers for Diseases Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO)
- CDC Guidance for Reopening Buildings After Prolonged Shutdown or Reduced Operation
- General Business – Frequently Asked Questions
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Novel Coronavirus 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers from the CDC
- Questions and Answers on Coronaviruses from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Registered Disinfectants Products
- Information and Updates on Novel Coronavirus 2019
Business Chamber and Local Industry Groups
- American Canyon Chamber
- Napa Chamber
- Yountville Chamber
- St. Helena Chamber
- Calistoga Chamber
- Napa Vintners
- Visit Napa Valley
- Guidance for Employers and the Community Relating to Positive or Exposed Employees (PDF) NEW!
- If an employee tests positive for COVID19 (PDF) NEW!
- If an employee’s household member or close contact tests positive and ongoing exposure occurs (PDF) NEW!
- If an employee’s household member or close contact tests positive and ongoing exposure DOES NOT occur (PDF) NEW!
- If an exposed employee provides critical infrastructure and/or essential services (PDF) NEW!
- If an exposed employee tests negative and has no symptoms (PDF) NEW!
- Returning to Work (PDF) UPDATED!
- CDC: Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers Who May Have Had Exposure to a Person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- CDPH: Responding to Workplace Outbreaks