Guidance listed below has been provided by the State of California. For a comprehensive list of all sector guidance, please visit covid.19.ca.gov, as this is an evolving situation.
Labor and Work Force Assistance
California Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES)
Signs and Information Sheets
California Department of Public Health (CDPH) & Centers for Diseases Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO)
- CDC Guidance for Reopening Buildings After Prolonged Shutdown or Reduced Operation
- General Business – Frequently Asked Questions from the CDC
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Novel Coronavirus 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers from the CDC
- Questions and Answers on Coronaviruses from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Registered Disinfectants Products
- Information and Updates on Novel Coronavirus 2019
Workplace Outbreaks – Resources and Information
PDF PDF PDF Remember to check back periodically as information and guidance is subject to change.
AB685 Update: Please visit https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/ab685.aspx and review the template for reporting workplace outbreaks (located at the bottom of the page) as we will need the information listed on this page. Please send outbreak reports to [email protected].
- California Industry guidance to reduce risk - Coronavirus COVID-19 Response (ca.gov)
- California Department of Public Health Quarantine Guidance (Dec. 7, 2020)
- California Department of Public Health Guidance Documents
- Cal/OSHA Emergency Regulations to Protect Workers from COVID-19 in Effect | California Department of Industrial Relations (effective December 1, 2020).
- Critical Infrastructure Sector Response Planning, including guidance for workers who have been exposed to a COVID-19
- COVID-19 Infection Prevention Requirements (AB 685) (effective January 1, 2021)
Labor Information and Resources:
- California Department of Industrial Relations for labor and benefit information
- Side by Side Comparison of COVID-19 Paid Leave (ca.gov)