COVID-19 Testing is recommended for ALL Napa County residents.
Repeat testing is now available and recommended every 14 days for those with exposure to the community or to other households.
Or, If you need assistance or need to register a minor for testing, please call (707) 253-4540 to schedule your appointment (bilingual staff available).
Testing is a key data point for the State of California and general public participation is encouraged.
If You Feel Sick
- The main symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, shortness of breath and sore throat.
- If you would not normally visit your doctor for these symptoms, don’t go to the doctor.
- Call your doctor and ask for advice if you have concerns about your illness. If you cannot reach your doctor, or if you do not have one, start the online screening process for testing, or for more information or assistance call 707-253-4540.
- Do not go to the emergency department or your doctor’s office. You may infect other people.
- If you are experiencing minor symptoms, call your medical professional. Please do not show up in person. If you do not have a doctor, start the online screening process for testing, or for more information or assistance, call 707-253-4540.
When You Should Go to the Emergency Room (ER)
- If you have profound difficulty breathing, unremitting fever, lethargy or weakness.
- If you feel very ill and you have diabetes, chronic lung disease or other serious conditions.
- If you feel very ill and have traveled to an area with Corona virus or have known contact with someone who has the virus.
- Do not walk through the waiting room. Call ahead if possible. Ask for a face mask and identify yourself to staff.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, and cannot safely transport yourself to the emergency room, call 9-1-1 and inform the dispatchers which symptoms you have that are consistent with COVID-19.
- Newsletters: To opt-in and receive future newsletter editions, visit our sign-up page and enter your email, click sign in, and scroll down to the News Flash section, and select the email icon next to Health & Human Services and/or Public Health.
- NIXLE: In some cases, Nixle alerts will be used. Sign-up for Nixle by texting your zip code to 888777 or signing up online.
- Phone: If the resources listed have not addressed your question(s): If you are not a healthcare provider, please call our coronavirus information line at 707-253-4540 (Monday – Friday, from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 5pm)
- Healthcare Providers: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org