Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Face Covering FAQs
- Delta Variant FAQs / Preguntas frecuentes sobre la variante Delta NEW!
- Governor's COVID-19 Updated Workplace Executive Order (PDF) PDF PDF PDF PDF
- Cal/OSHA's FAQs PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF
- The State of California's Beyond the Blue Print FAQs
- The State of California's Vaccine Record Guidelines and Standards
- Health Care Worker Protections in High-Risk Settings State Public Health Order Q&A
Guidance for Businesses, Venue Operators or Hosts
- For general operating questions, refer to the Beyond the Blueprint Framework
- Unvaccinated individuals, businesses, venue operators or hosts may choose to:
- Provide information to all patrons, guests and attendees regarding vaccination requirements and allow vaccinated individuals to self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry.
- Implement vaccine verification to determine whether individuals are required to wear a mask.
- Require all patrons to wear masks.
No person can be prevented from wearing a mask as a condition of participation in an activity or entry into a business.
- What if an employee is saying they can’t breathe well while wearing a mask?
Cal OSHA excerpt: (B) Employees exempted from wearing face coverings due to a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability shall wear an effective non-restrictive alternative, such as a face shield with a drape on the bottom, if their condition or disability permits it.
- Can Californians resume non-essential travel out of state? Internationally?
Californians should follow CDC travel recommendations.
- What is the definition of "fully vaccinated"?
See current CDPH Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Persons for definitions, acceptable vaccines, and updates on additional vaccines as they are approved.
- Will masks be required in schools?
School masking guidance remains in place and masks are required. If you have specific questions about measures schools are taking to protect kids from COVID-19, please contact your school district or school.
- What do I do if I can't locate my vaccine record?
If' you're unable to locate a vaccination records from My Vaccine Record, try the following:
• Repeat in 1-2 business days
• Refer to the troubleshooting tips at CDPH or call 833-422-4255
• Complete the following form: Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record Troubleshooting Form (ca.gov)