Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Face Covering FAQs
- Delta Variant FAQs / Preguntas frecuentes sobre la variante Delta NEW!
- Governor's COVID-19 Updated Workplace Executive Order (PDF) PDF PDF PDF PDF
- Cal/OSHA's FAQs PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF
- The State of California's Beyond the Blue Print FAQs
- The State of California's Vaccine Record Guidelines and Standards
- Health Care Worker Protections in High-Risk Settings State Public Health Order Q&A
Guidance for Businesses, Venue Operators or Hosts
- For general operating questions, refer to the Beyond the Blueprint Framework
- Unvaccinated individuals, businesses, venue operators or hosts may choose to:
- Provide information to all patrons, guests and attendees regarding vaccination requirements and allow vaccinated individuals to self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry.
- Implement vaccine verification to determine whether individuals are required to wear a mask.
- Require all patrons to wear masks.
No person can be prevented from wearing a mask as a condition of participation in an activity or entry into a business.
- What if an employee is saying they can’t breathe well while wearing a mask?
Cal OSHA excerpt: (B) Employees exempted from wearing face coverings due to a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability shall wear an effective non-restrictive alternative, such as a face shield with a drape on the bottom, if their condition or disability permits it.
- Can Californians resume non-essential travel out of state? Internationally?
Californians should follow CDC travel recommendations.
- What is the definition of "fully vaccinated"?
See current CDPH Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Persons for definitions, acceptable vaccines, and updates on additional vaccines as they are approved.
- Will masks be required in schools?
School masking guidance remains in place and masks are required.
- What do I do if I can't locate my vaccine record?
If' you're unable to locate a vaccination records from My Vaccine Record, try the following:
• Repeat in 1-2 business days
• Refer to the troubleshooting tips at CDPH or call 833-422-4255
• Complete the following form: Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record Troubleshooting Form (ca.gov)