Become an IHSS Provider
Steps to Become an IHSS Care Provider
- Go to the
- Create an account (Important! be sure to write down your username, password, and answers to the security questions).
- Watch the mandatory videos.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Complete a fingerprint background check.
- Bring your original social security card and valid government-issued photo ID to your appointment.
- If you need assistance contact our staff at (707) 253-4531 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
For more detailed information, please see the following:
Fingerprint Background Check
- Print the LiveScan form within the online enrollment system. If you are unable to print the LiveScan form you can pick up a LiveScan form from our office or request that one be mailed to you.
- Bring the completed LiveScan form to a fingerprinting service. Here’s a
- Here is some information on exclusionary crimes: Tier 1 Crimes, Tier 2 Crimes, PDF PDF PDF PDDelitos de Nivel 1 Espa, Delitos de Nivel 2 Espa PDF PDF PDF PDF
Important Information for Your Scheduled Appointment
- Once you have completed the online enrollment you will automatically be asked to schedule an appointment.
- Please bring your:
- Valid Government Issued Photo Identification (Not Expired)
- Social Security Card (Not a Copy)
- SOC 426A PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF ( PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF - only if you are already working for an IHSS recipient or know who you will be working for )
- At your appointment you will sign the SOC 426 and the SOC 846.
to Receive Your First Timesheets
- You’ll receive your first timesheet after we have processed all your forms and received a clear background check.
- Then immediately to speed up your payments and avoid postage costs and timesheet errors. If you need help enrolling please contact us at (707)253-4531 or email [email protected].