Become an IHSS Provider
Steps to Become an IHSS Care Provider
1. Complete Online Orientation
- Go to the .
- Create an account and write down your username, password, and answers to the security questions.
- Watch the mandatory videos.
- Schedule an appointment.
- If you need assistance contact our staff at (707) 253-4531 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
If you are already working for an IHSS recipient or know who you will be working for please complete the SOC 426A PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF PDF ) PDF PDF PDF PDF with your recipient’s signature and bring this form to the orientation. This will help you get assigned to your recipient and able to receive your first timesheets as soon as possible.
2. Complete the Fingerprint Background Check
- Print the LiveScan form within the online enrollment system. If you are unable to print the LiveScan form you can pick up a LiveScan form from our office or request that one be mailed to you.
- Bring the completed LiveScan form to a fingerprinting service. Here’s a
- Here is some information on exclusionary crimes: Tier 1 Crimes, Tier 2 Crimes, PDF PDF PDF PDDelitos de Nivel 1 Espa, Delitos de Nivel 2 Espa PDF PDF PDF PDF
3. Attend Your Scheduled Appointment
- Once you have completed the online enrollment you will automatically be asked to schedule an appointment.
- Please bring your:
- You’ll receive your first timesheet after we have processed all your forms and received a clear background check.
- Then immediately to speed up your payments and avoid postage costs and timesheet errors. If you need help enrolling please contact us at (707)253-4531 or email [email protected].