Ready, Set, Vote!
Busy voter? Just need the facts? Get Ready, get Set to Vote!
November 8, 2022 General Election
- All registered voters will have a ballot mailed to them. Ballots will be mailed October 10, 2022.
- Drop boxes open October 10, 2022.
- Early voting begins at the Napa County Election Division on October 10, 2022 .
- The last day to vote is November 8, 2022.
- Ballots returned in the mail must be postmarked by this day
- Drop boxes close at 8:00 PM.
- Vote Centers close at 8:00 PM. Voters who are in line at this time will still be able to vote.
- See who's running here Version OptionsReady? Set. Vote!Headline.
- Preview the State Voter Guide here.
- Log in to view your sample ballot and local voter guide for your ballot type. (Must be a registered Napa County voter)
- See why we vote for Judges here.
John TuteurRegistrar of Voters
1127 First Street
Napa, CA 94559
1127 First Street Suite E Napa CA 94559
Phone: 707-253-4321Fax: 707-253-4390
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Election Day hours
7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Toll Free (888) 494-8356 from Upvalley or American Canyon
- All ballots must be returned by 8:00 PM, Election Day, November 8, 2022.
- Find out where to return your ballot here.
- Voting by mail? Your ballot must be postmarked by November 8, 2022.
- Find out where to vote in person here.
- Find an official ballot drop box here.
- Looking for a drive thru? Find out where here.
- Forgot to register? You can still vote, but you must appear in person. Find a location here.
Frequently Asked questions
- Please allow 3-5 days after dropping off your ballot for processing.
- Did you get my ballot? Check here after you return your ballot.
- Did my ballot count? Check here after you return your ballot.