Replacement of Records Lost in Wildfires

No Fee Replacement of Lost Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates

Persons who lost their important papers in a wildfire are eligible for replacement certified copies of birth, death and marriage certificates by the Napa County Recorder-County Clerk Division without fee. Please complete the application and affidavit at this link.

You can also call 707-253-4247 and we will mail you the application and affidavit.