Join the Groundwater Email List for updates related to GSA and GSPAC meetings and activities.
Participate in meetings
- Held monthly per the adopted calendar. Meetings typically occur Tuesday at 1:45pm
- View GSA agendas, meeting materials and recordings
- GSA Directors meet at 1195 Third St., Suite 305, Napa CA 94559.
- Public may participate virtually as per Napa County Public Health Order and in adherence to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20:
- Watch on Napa Valley TV Channel 28.
- Listen on the phone via Zoom at 1-669-900-6833, enter Meeting ID 842-343-169
- Watch online:
- via Zoom at: https://www.zoom.us/join, enter Meeting ID 842-343-169
- via Granicus at: http://napa.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=33
- Public may comment on any item that appears on the agenda or provide general public comment for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda by email to [email protected], or by phone at (707)-299-1776.
- Held 2nd Thursday of each month at 1:30 pm.
- Meetings held virtually per Napa County Public Health Order and in adherence to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20.
- The public is invited to observe and participate in GSPAC meetings:
- Listen on the phone - Via Zoom at 1-669-900-6833, enter Meeting ID 997-9372-6555.
- Watch via the Internet - Via Zoom at http://www.zoom.us/join, enter Meeting ID 997-9372-6555.
- The public may submit public comment for any item that appears on the agenda or provide general public comment for any item or issue that does notappear on the agenda, as follows:
- Via email by sending comments to [email protected].
- Online using the Zoom attendee link: https://www.zoom.us/j/99793726555
- Enter an email address and your name. Your name will be visible online while you are speaking. When the Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click “raise hand.”
- By phone by calling the Zoom phone number 1-669-900-6833 and entering Meeting ID 997 9372 6555.
- When the Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, press *9 to raise a hand.
Jeff Sharp, Supervising Planner