- Join the Groundwater Email List for newsletters related to GSA and GSPAC meetings and activities.
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- Newsletter Archive
Stakeholder Communication & Engagement Plan
The Stakeholder Communication & Engagement Plan (CEP) guides local efforts to meet SGMA requirements and involve stakeholders in the community with the development of an effective Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP). The CEP will enhance community partnerships, build awareness, communicate scientific and planning principles, create transparency, and provide inclusive and equitable opportunities for public comment and feedback on GSP draft sections.
Participate in meetings
- Held monthly per the adopted calendar. Meetings typically occur in conjunction with the Napa County Board of Supervisor meetings
- GSA Directors meet at 1195 Third St., Suite 305, Napa CA 94559. Due to COVID-19 all meetings will be held online until further notice.
- Public may participate virtually as per Napa County Public Health Order and in adherence to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20:
- Public may comment on any item that appears on the agenda or provide general public comment for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda by email to [email protected], or by phone at (707)-299-1776.
GSA Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Video
- View the GSA’s Agendas and Minutes for current meetings (2021 to present) and past meetings (2020). The GSA agenda items are held in conjunction with the Board of Supervisors' meetings.
- Agendas are posted at least 72 hours before each meeting.
- Held 2nd Thursday of each month at 1:30 pm.
- Meetings held virtually per Napa County Public Health Order and in adherence to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20.
- The public is invited to observe and participate in GSPAC meetings:
- Listen on the phone - Via Zoom at 1-669-900-6833, enter Meeting ID 997-9372-6555.
- Watch via the Internet - Via Zoom at http://www.zoom.us/join, enter Meeting ID 997-9372-6555.
- The public may submit public comment for any item that appears on the agenda or provide general public comment for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda, as follows:
- Via email by sending comments to [email protected].
- Online using the Zoom attendee link: https://www.zoom.us/j/99793726555
- Enter an email address and your name. Your name will be visible online while you are speaking. When the Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click “raise hand.”
- By phone by calling the Zoom phone number 1-669-900-6833 and entering Meeting ID 997 9372 6555.
- When the Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, press *9 to raise a hand.
GSPAC Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Video
- View GSPAC’s Agendas and Minutes webpage for materials related to current and past meetings.
- Agendas are posted at least 72 hours before each meeting .