- Join the Groundwater Email List for related information, meetings, and activities.
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- Newsletter Archive
Participate in meetings
Technical Advisory Group (TAG)
- Meetings typically occur in conjunction with the Napa County Board of Supervisor meetings.
- GSA Directors meet at 1195 Third St., Suite 305, Napa CA 94559. Due to COVID-19 all meetings will be held online until further notice.
- Public may participate virtually as per Napa County Public Health Order and in adherence to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20:
- Public may comment on any item that appears on the agenda or provide general public comment for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda by email to [email protected], or by phone at (707) 299-1776.
GSA Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Video
- View the GSA’s Agendas and Minutes for current meetings (2021 to present) and past meetings (2020). The GSA agenda items are held in conjunction with the Board of Supervisors' meetings.
- Agendas are posted at least 72 hours before each meeting.
GSPAC Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Video
The GSPAC met monthly from July 2020 through November 2021.
- View GSPAC’s Agendas and Minutes webpage for materials related to past meetings.
- View a compendium of meeting minutes from all GSPAC meetings.
Stakeholder Communication & Engagement Plan
The Stakeholder Communication & Engagement Plan (CEP) guides local efforts to meet SGMA requirements and involve stakeholders in the community with the development of an effective Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP). The CEP will enhance community partnerships, build awareness, communicate scientific and planning principles, create transparency, and provide inclusive and equitable opportunities for public comment and feedback on GSP draft sections.