The Napa County Board of Supervisors functions as the Governing Board of your Resort Improvement District. Regular monthly meetings are typically held on the first Tuesday of each month, however, special meetings can be held as the need to meet arises.
Should any member of the community wish to become more involved with District issues, or wish to receive regular updates on District issues, please contact the main office at (707) 253-4351 to be directed to the appropriate staff person.
In accordance with new COVID-19 guidance from the State of California as of 12/03/2020, in-person attendance at Board Meetings is temporarily not permitted. Please see instructions below for virtual/telephonic attendance.
The Board realizes that not all District residents have the same ways to stay engaged, so several alternatives are offered. Please watch or listen to the Board meeting in one of the following ways:
- Watch on your TV – Napa Valley TV Channel 28.
- Listen on your cell phone – via Zoom at 1-669-900-6833. Enter Meeting ID 842-343-169 once you have joined the meeting.
- Watch via the Internet – view the Live Stream
You may submit public comment on any item that appears on the agenda, or general public comment for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda, as follows:
- Via email – send your comment to the following email address: [email protected]. EMAILS WILL NOT BE READ ALOUD.
Emails received by 8:00 AM on Tuesdays will be posted online. Emails received during board meetings will be posted after the meeting. All emails become part of the permanent record.
Please provide your name and indicate the agenda item upon which you are commenting.
- Via telephone – please call the Public Comment Line at: (707) 299-1776. Please mute all audio devices and do no use the speakerphone to prevent echoing.
Please provide your name and the agenda item upon which you are commenting. Your call will be placed on hold and heard by the Board in the order received.
Note: Please mute all audio on your devices and do no use the speakerphone function prior to calling in to prevent echoing.
The above-identified measures exceed all legal requirements for participation and public comment, including those imposed by the Ralph M. Brown Act and Executive Order N-29-20. If you have any questions, contact us via telephone at (707) 253-4421 or send an email to [email protected].