2020 LNU Fire FHWA Guardrail Replacement Project, RDS 20-40
- Status: Awarded
- Contact: German Sierra
- Publish Date: July 14, 2021
The proposed project will repair guardrail damaged caused by the 2020 LNU Lightning Complex Fires in Napa County. The project will be commenced along sections of the following Napa county roads: Berryessa-Knoxville Road from Highway 128 to Pope Canyon Road, Pope Canyon Road from mile post mark 4.00 to Berryessa-Knoxville Road, and Butts Canyon Road near James Creek Road.
Engineer Estimate: $1,800,000. Contractor shall possess a Class A, C-13 or C-32 License at the time of contract award.
The bid documents are available for viewing and download in the link below. Addendum 1 has been posted. Addendum 2 was added 08-03-21. The bidder's list was updated 08-05-21 pm. The bid opening was August 12, 2021 at 11:30 am. The 3 lowest bidder's sublists are attached and the bid opening total base bid posted. The project was awarded by the Board of Supervisors on August 24, 2021 to the Midstate Barrier, Inc. of Stockton, CA for their low base bid of $1,198,062.
|Contractor||Location||Total Base Bid|
|Midstate Barrier, Inc.||Stockton, CA||$1,198,062|
|Dirt & Aggregate Interchange||Fairview, OR||$1,298,888|
|Coral Construction Company||Wilsonville, OR||$1,393,777|
|Highway Specialty Co, Inc.||Palo Cedro, CA||$1,507,857|
|Ace Fence Company||La Puente, CA||$1,891,685|
|Sierra Mountain Construction||Sonora, CA||$3,587,112|
Plans and Specifications
Addendum 2 documents
- RDS 20-40 Addendum 2 document (PDF)
- RDS 20-40 Addendum 2 Contract Documents Sheet C-2 (PDF)
- RDS 20-40 Addendum 2 Proposal Form Sheet P-5 (PDF)
- RDS 20-40 Addendum 2 17. Clearing and Grubbing (PDF)
- RDS 20-40 Addendum 2 83. Railing and Barriers (PDF)
- RDS 20-40 Addendum 2 Picture of Type WB-31 Connection to Metal Bridge Barrier Rails (PDF)
- RDS 20-40 Addendum 2 RSP A77R3 MGS Fixed Objects 5.31.18 (PDF)
- RDS 20-40 Addendum 2 Revised Table of Contents (PDF)