Enforcement Concerns and Complaints

CalOSHA (workplace) complaints should be sent directly to CalOSHA.  

You may file complaint about a hazard in your workplace online or by calling the Napa County Cal/OSHA district office at (707) 649-3700. Complaints should be made to the office that serves the location of your job site, preferably during business hours.

If you would like to report a complaint regarding the Napa County Health Facial Coverings Order other than the workplace, please fill out the Napa County Complaint Form