The 2022 Annual County Bridge Repairs Project focuses on completing minor repairs such as spall repairs and minor crack repairs as a cost-effective way to protect and preserve our county bridges. Seven bridges have been identified which will benefit from minor maintenance, which will minimize deterioration and save significant funds in the future.
1. Silverado Trail over the Napa River Overflow 0.1 miles north of Hardman
2. Silverado Trail over the Napa River Overflow 0.2 miles north of Hardman
3. Barnett Road over Burton Creek
4. Oak Knoll Avenue over the western Napa River Overflow
5. Conn Valley Road over Conn Creek
6. Wooden Valley Cross Road over Suisun Creek
7. Larkmead Road over Dutch Henry Creek
The Engineer estimate is $400,000.
Contractor shall possess a Class "A" License at the time of contract award.
The project Plans and Specifications are available to view or download. Addendum 1 was added 08-04-22. The Bidder's List has been added. The bid opening was August 11, 2022 at 11:30 AM. The bid results and the subcontractor list are posted below. The project was awarded by the Board of Supervisors on August 23, 2022 to Bridgeway Civil Constructors for their low base bid of $213,252.