- REVIEW: Hazard Mitigation Plan Available for Review (PDF)
- COVID-19 Orders, Information and Testing
- CARES ACT Notice of Funding Opportunity
- 9/14/2020 Questions/Answers (PDF)
- Notice of Funding Application (NOFA) Process (PDF)
- 9/4/2020 Bidders Conference PowerPoint (PDF)
- CARES Act Applicant Recommendation Summary (PDF)
The Napa County Office of Emergency Services (OES) provides information about emergency preparedness, response and recovery; maintains and updates county emergency plans as needed; and trains the community for disasters.
Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate the services of the County’s long-range emergency preparedness program
- Plan, implement, coordinate and direct area-wide Emergency Services Programs
- Maintain Napa County’s Emergency Operations Plan and Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Administer and coordinate emergency preparedness training, education, and public information programs
Anticipated storms may bring heavy rains and flooding to Northern California this winter. Scientists say a number of factors influence the amount of precipitation that will actually fall. Napa County OES wants you to be prepared for the worst case scenario. Learn how to make informed decisions about how to be safe on the Flood Preparedness page.
- Register for Nixle alerts to your email or cell phone.
- Our Home page will always have the most up-to-date information in an emergency
- Listen to KVON radio (1440 a.m.) for emergency updates
- Call 707-299-1595 for Napa County road conditions (recorded information, for use when EOC is activated only)
- Call 707-299-1593 for Napa County emergency public information (recorded information, for use when EOC is activated only)
- Subscribe to Nixle text updates on your phone or computer
- See road closures on our GIS site.
- Visit Ready.gov to get information for your group, class, homeowners' association, etc.
Get Back to Normal
Immediately following a disaster or in an emergency, contact the Napa County Red Cross if you need food and shelter. The Red Cross site also offers valuable information on how to get back to normal after a disaster - physically, financially and emotionally. Following a natural disaster, visit the Napa County OES pages for information on Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) recovery assistance.