Latest News and Updates (Archive)
- 03/01/2024 - In the latest edition of Newsline, we speak to Justice Monique Langhorne Wilson, who was a former prosecutor in the Napa County District Attorney’s Office, about her career in Napa and her new position as an associate justice of the First District Court of Appeal, Division One in San Francisco. Learn about a new law that prohibits the sale and possession of body armor for certain individuals, about local efforts to recognize Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, and much more in the official newsletter of the Napa County District Attorney’s Office. Access the Newsletter here and learn how to sign up for future newsletters sent directly to your inbox.
- 02/29/2024 - Parole Denied for Napa Man Convicted of Sexually Assaulting Former Girlfriend
- 02/20/2024 - Man Convicted of Murder at Napa State Hospital Denied Parole for Three Years
- 02/14/2024 - Press Release: Convicted Kidnapper, Rapist Denied Parole for Three Years
- 02/01/2024 - In this edition of the Newsline, the official newsletter of the Napa County District Attorney’s Office, we highlight Napa County Human Trafficking Task Force’s efforts to combat human trafficking in Napa County. We also provide a glimpse of how the Monarch Justice Center is making things more comfortable for teens who require its services, and much more. Access the Newsletter here 2024 and learn how to sign up for future newsletters sent directly to your inbox.
- 01/16/2024 - Napa Motorist Convicted of Murder for Killing of a Father and Son Denied Parole
- 01/11/2024 - Napa Man Among Four People Convicted of Napa’s First Gang Murder Denied Parole
- 01/2/2024 - The Napa County District Attorney’s Office is ringing in the New Year with a new edition of Newsline. In this edition of Newsline, we reflect on the events of 2023 and talk about some things we are looking forward to in the New Year. Don’t miss our article on The Bridge, a residential treatment program that is finding success in Napa and much more. Access the Newsletter here 2024 and learn how to sign up for future newsletters sent directly to your inbox.
- 12/20/2023 - Sidebar Podcast: Revisiting the Fagiani’s Murder – Napa’s Most Famous Cold Case
- 12/05/2023 - Convicted Child Molester, Child Pornographer Roberto Malimban Antonio Denied Parole
- 10/13/2023 - Greater Bay Area District Attorneys Gather for Rare Crime-Fighting Summit
- 10/12/2023 - North Bay Trauma Recovery Center Opens at Monarch Justice Center
- 10/2/2023 - The Napa County District Attorney’s Office presents the October 2023 edition of the Newsline newsletter. In this edition, you will find information about the ways the Monarch Justice Center helps victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, elder abuse, and human trafficking, and how a special conference brought together Napa County DA Investigators with their statewide colleagues for some training and camaraderie. You will also find some tidbits from our latest podcast for Domestic Violence Awareness month. Access the Newsletter here 2023 2023 and
- 9/27/2023 - Napa County District Attorney to Receive Special Grant to Combat Domestic Violence
- 9/25/2023 - The Napa County District Attorney's Office is searching for talented, motivated individuals to join its team of victim/witness advocates. The ideal candidate is someone who is a person of integrity while possessing a passion for justice and an attitude of humility. Please apply by Oct. 6, 2023. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
- 9/20/2023 - Do you know a survivor of crime or a hero who deserves to be acknowledged? Tell us! Nominate someone who has overcome overwhelming circumstances or someone who you consider to be a hero by listing their name, a brief description of why you believe they deserve to be recognized at the 2023 Survivors' Breakfast, and their contact information. Fill out this form to nominate a survivor or hero.
- 9/1/2023 - The Napa County District Attorney’s Office presents the third edition of its Newsline newsletter. In this edition, you will find information regarding the DA Office’s Online Expungement Clinic and learn what a Napa County group is doing to help curb local suicides. Access the latest Newsline newsletter here 2023 2023 2023 and learn how to sign up for future newsletters sent directly to your inbox.
- 08/31/2023 - The Napa County District Attorney's Office is searching for talented, motivated attorneys to join our team in the beautiful Napa Valley. We have openings for Deputy District Attorneys I-III and welcome new attorneys and seasoned attorneys alike to apply today. To apply, visit the Napa County Careers web page.
- 08/07/2023 - Napa County District Attorney Settles Environmental Protection Lawsuit Against Fast And Easy Gas Stations
- 08/01/2023 - The Napa County District Attorney’s Office presents the second edition of its Newsline newsletter. In this edition, you will find what proactive measures the DA’s Office uses to keep the community safe and much more. Access the latest Newsline newsletter here 2023 2023 2023 and learn how to sign up for future newsletters sent directly to your inbox.
- 07/31/2023 - The Napa County District Attorney's Office has learned of a scam targeting Napa County residents in which a caller impersonates a member of the Napa County District Attorney's Office's and warns the resident that they have missed a court date. The scammer warns the victim that a court appearance notice was delivered to their residence by U.S. Marshalls, and they need to report to the court immediately. The caller often refuses to discuss the nature of the case and will sometimes explain to the victim that they are a witness in the bogus case. This is a scam and should be disregarded.
La Fiscal del Condado de Napa ha aprendido de una estafa dirigida a los residentes del Condado de Napa en la que una persona que llama se hace pasar por un miembro de la oficina de la fiscalía y advierte al residente que ha perdido una cita en la corte. El estafador advierte a la víctima que algunos agentes de los U.S. Marshalls entregarón un aviso de comparecencia ante el tribunal en su residencia y que deben presentarse ante el tribunal inmediatamente. La persona que llama a menudo se niega a discutir la naturaleza del caso y, a veces, le explica a la víctima que es testigo en el caso falso. Esto es una estafa y debe ser ignorado.
- July 26, 2023 - Napa County District Attorney Settles Civil Lawsuit Against Dietary Supplement Company Balance of Nature
- July 21, 2023 - Napa Man Previously Sentenced to Life in Prison for Attempted Murder, Receives Additional 12-Year Prison Sentence for Domestic Violence Incident
- July 13, 2023 - The Napa County District Attorney’s Office presents the first edition of its Newsline newsletter. In this edition of Newsline, you will find news and information pertaining to the Napa County DA’s work, both in and out of the courtroom, and much more. Access the first Newsline newsletter here Latest News and Updates 2023 2023 2023 and learn how to sign up to have notifications for future newsletters sent directly to your email box.