In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority
The IHSS Registry of Providers
Become an IHSS Registry Provider
Individuals can become IHSS Registry Providers in 3 easy steps:
IHSS Provider Resources
It's easy to complete IHSS timesheets online. Click here to get started.
For information and training about eTimesheets, visit the CDSS ESP Help webpage.
CDSS - IHSS Provider Resources
The State of California Department of Social Services has a number of self-help materials on their website for IHSS care providers. Click here to learn more.
Vaccination Information and Resources
The public health order dated September 28th, 2021 issued by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) requires certain IHSS providers to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine by November 30, 2021. This order applies to:
- All IHSS Providers who do not live with their recipient and who provide services to a recipient who is not a member of their family.
- IHSS Providers who only provide services to recipients they live with and/or are related to their recipient are not impacted by this Public Health order.
- You may be exempted from the vaccine requirement if you have a qualified medical reason or for your religious beliefs:
Are you looking for the most up-to-date information about Covid-19 vaccines, including where you can find them? Click here to learn more.
1. Want to learn more about Covid-19 and how it relates to care providing? CareAcademy offers a free certification course. Click here to learn more.
2. Collabria Care offers training and resources for care providers throughout the year. Click here to learn more.
Finding support is just a click away
1. Collabria Care offers support groups for care providers. Click here to learn more.
Private Caregiver Registration
Napa County has a local ordinance that requires private caregivers register through the State's Home Care Aide Registry.
Please note, you only need to register if:
1. You are a private caregiver working for pay, AND
2. You are caring for someone not receiving IHSS services, AND
3. You are providing care outside of an agency.
If this applies to you, please click here to get started.