Napa County's elected officials, appointed officials and staff are committed to transparency on compensation. To make it easier to find a comprehensive set of information on pay and benefits, this Compensation Information page has been developed. Napa County timely provides information on salary and other benefits to the State Controller’s Office each year in compliance with Government Code section 53891. The information provided by Napa County for calendar years 2009-2016 is available on the State of California's website.
The monthly salaries and benefits of appointed officials as of November 8, 2018 are as follows:
- County Counsel, Jeff Brax, is paid $18,810 monthly
- Director of Corrections, Dina Jose, is paid $14,739 monthly
- Agricultural Commissioner/Sealer of Weights & Measures, Humberto Izquierdo,* is paid $14,875 monthly
- Chief Probation Office, Mary Butler, is paid $16,252 monthly
- County Executive Officer, Minh Tran,* is paid $22,967 monthly
- Director of Child Support Services, Janet Nottley, is paid $15,473 monthly
- Director of Health and Human Services, Jennifer Yasumoto, is paid $18,810 monthly
- Director of Human Resources, Karen Taylor, is paid $15,473
- Director of Library Services, Danis Kreimeier, is paid $14,739 monthly
- Director of Planning, Building & Environmental Services, David Morrison, is paid $18,810 monthly
- Director of Public Works, Steven Lederer, is paid $18,810 monthly
- Public Defender, Ronald Abernethy, is paid $19,750 monthly
*Have individual contracts that are approved by the Board of Supervisors
Board of Supervisors
Supervisors Brad Wagenknecht, Ryan Gregory, Diane Dillon, Alredo Pedroza, and Belia Ramos are each paid $7,849 monthly. View benefits available to the Board of Supervisors.
The monthly salaries and benefits of elected officials as of July 28, 2018 are the following:
- Assessor-Recorder/County Clerk, John Tuteur, is paid $17,063 monthly.
- Auditor-Controller, Tracy Schulze, is paid $17,063 monthly.
- District Attorney, Allison Haley, is paid $19,750 monthly.
- Treasurer-Tax Collector, James Hudak, is paid $16,252 monthly.
- Sheriff-Coroner, John Robertson, is paid $19,750 monthly.