Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) is a Division of the County Executive Office and is responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of all County information systems, including the Internet and Intranet. In addition, the division recommends and monitors adherence to all computer related information policies and procedures.
- Designs, implements and maintains a scalable, reliable architecture that supports the networking goals of Napa County which is necessary to secure, support, protect, and enhance our County’s workforce in their daily jobs.
- Provides desktop services which address technical issues, access management, and hardware/software configuration, maintenance and replacement.
- Provides departmental specific services including software solutions to help with process improvements and technology solutions to improve departmental operations.
- Administers the Geographic Information System which brings land use, environmental, emergency, utilities, and other valuable mapping information to everyone living or working in Napa County.
- Provides enterprise services focusing on Countywide technology solutions, which includes assistance in business process improvement and provides inter-agency data sharing.
- Responsible for providing technical project services in the management of enterprise wide projects.
- Provides County departments with records management and inter-office mail services.
- Designs, installs, manages and maintains telephone systems and public safety radio systems.
- Drafts and monitors department budgets, contracts, board items, and other administrative functions.