Agricultural Commissioner's Office
2019 Novel Coronavirus
Learn about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus and what you can do to keep yourself and others protected. Visit the Napa County Coronavirus website for the latest information.
For agricultural related resources, please see our "COVID-19 Resources" tab located directly below.
For Immediate Release: Agricultural Commissioner/Sealer releases 2019 Napa County Agricultural Crop Report
2019 Agricultural Crop Report Released
Propane Cannon Guidelines
Click the image to read detailed communication about propane cannon guidelines
New Beekeeping Registration!
Visit our new Beekeeping Web page to learn more
New Ag Fees Announced
Visit our Weights & Measures page to learn more
- AgSafe has compiled a list of Employee Resources and Essentials for Employers for the agricultural industry, including AgSafe and CalOSHA guidance documents, safety checklists, videos, and more (available in English and Spanish.)
- Potential Sources of Personal Protective Equipment (PDF)
- Important Personal Protective Equipment information from the California Department of Pesticide Regulation in English (PDF) and Spanish (PDF)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Needs Survey
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Agricultural Employer Training Guide in English (PDF) and Spanish (PDF)
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Agricultural Worksite Checklist in English (PDF) and Spanish (PDF)
- We have become aware of another supplier offering certain important supplies, which may be useful. Thomas is a well-established industrial supply company, and their website has already registered over 1,000 vendors offering COVID-19 products, materials, or manufacturing services. The suppliers listed have gone through a thorough vetting process to confirm legitimacy and availability of products and services. Visit the Thomas main webpage and products specific to COVID-19 for more information.
The Napa County Agricultural Commissioner and staff are responsible for the implementation of federal, State and local regulatory programs within Napa County. These programs are designed to protect people and the environment and to promote agriculture within the county. Napa County currently has a reputation as a premier wine-producing region, but, as history has shown, also has the climate and soils capable of producing many types of exceptional agricultural products.
1710 Soscol Ave Suite 3, Napa