February 28, 2023
Board of Supervisors Chambers
1195 Third Street
Napa, CA 94559
Napa County Board of Supervisors Meeting
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
The Napa County Board of Supervisors will continue to meet pursuant to the annually adopted meeting calendar.
Visit the consolidated BOS agendas web page for agendas and more information about specific meetings (including those of: Board of Supervisors, Groundwater Sustainability Agency, Housing Authority, In-Home Support Services Public Authority, Lake Berryessa Resort Improvement District, Monticello Public Cemetery District, Napa/Berryessa Resort Improvement District, Public Improvement Corporation, and Silverado Community Services District).
The Board realizes that not all County residents have the same ways to stay engaged, so several alternatives are offered. Remote Zoom participation for members of the public is provided for convenience only. In the event that the Zoom connection malfunctions for any reason, the Board of Supervisors reserves the right to conduct the meeting without remote access.
- Attend in-person at the Board of Supervisors Chambers, 1195 Third Street, Napa Suite 305.
- Watch on Napa Valley TV Channel 28.
- Watch via YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/@NapaCounty/streams.
- Watch via the Internet– view the Live Stream
If you are unable to attend the meeting in person and wish to submit a general public comment or a comment on a specific agenda item, please do the following:
1. Leave a voice mail on the public comment line at 707-299-1776 (comments will be limited to three minutes).
2. Email your comment to [email protected].
Your comment will be shared with all members of the Board of Supervisors.
For more information, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at 707-253-4580 or email [email protected].