March 14, 2023
Board of Supervisors Chambers
1195 Third Street
Napa, CA 94559
Napa County Board of Supervisors Meeting
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
The Napa County Board of Supervisors will continue to meet pursuant to the annually adopted meeting calendar.
Visit the consolidated BOS agendas web page for agendas and more information about specific meetings (including those of: Board of Supervisors, Groundwater Sustainability Agency, Housing Authority, In-Home Support Services Public Authority, Lake Berryessa Resort Improvement District, Monticello Public Cemetery District, Napa/Berryessa Resort Improvement District, Public Improvement Corporation, and Silverado Community Services District).
The Board realizes that not all County residents have the same ways to stay engaged, so several alternatives are offered. Please watch or listen to the Board of Supervisors meeting in one of the following ways:
- Watch in-person at the Board of Supervisors Chambers, 1195 Third Street, Napa (third floor)
- Watch on Napa Valley TV Channel 28
- Watch online at countyofnapa.org/boardcalendar (Click the “In Progress” link in the “Video” column)
- Watch on Zoom via www.zoom.us/join (Meeting ID: 842-343-169)
- Listen on Zoom by calling 1-669-900-6833 (Meeting ID: 842-343-169)
You may submit public comment on any item that appears on the agenda, or general public comment for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda, as follows:
- In-person at a board meeting
- Telephone & Email: Public comment may also be made prior to the start of a meeting by leaving a voicemail on the public comment line 707-253-4580 or by emailing [email protected].
Note: Please mute all audio on your devices and do no use the speakerphone function prior to calling in to prevent echoing.
The above-identified measures exceed all legal requirements for participation and public comment, including those imposed by the Ralph M. Brown Act and Executive Order N-08-21. If you have any questions, contact us via telephone at 707-253-4421 or send an email to [email protected].