March 28, 2023
Board of Supervisors Chambers
1195 Third Street
Napa, CA 94559
Napa County Board of Supervisors Meeting
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
The Napa County Board of Supervisors will continue to meet pursuant to the annually adopted meeting calendar.
Visit the consolidated BOS agendas web page for agendas and more information about specific meetings (including those of: Board of Supervisors, Groundwater Sustainability Agency, Housing Authority, In-Home Support Services Public Authority, Lake Berryessa Resort Improvement District, Monticello Public Cemetery District, Napa/Berryessa Resort Improvement District, Public Improvement Corporation, and Silverado Community Services District).
The Board realizes that not all County residents have the same ways to stay engaged, so several alternatives are offered. Please watch or listen to the Board of Supervisors meeting in one of the following ways:
- Watch on your TV – Napa Valley TV Channel 28.
- Listen on your cell phone – via Zoom at 1-669-900-6833.
Enter Meeting ID 842-343-169 once you have joined the meeting.
- Watch via the Internet– view the Live Stream
- YouTube via live stream youtube.com/@NapaCounty
Look for the video labeled 'Live'
Once in Legistar, click on the video link in the far right column
Enter Meeting ID 842-343-169 once you have joined the meeting
You may submit public comment on any item that appears on the agenda, or general public comment for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda, as follows:
- Email – send your comment to the following email address: [email protected]. Your comment will be shared with all members of the Board of Supervisors. Emails received will not be read aloud but will be forwarded to the Board of Supervisors.
- Voicemail – please call the Board of Supervisors Public Comment Line at: 707-299-1776
Leave a voice mail on the public comment line, comments will be limited to three minutes.
The above-identified measures exceed all legal requirements for participation and public comment, including those imposed by the Ralph M. Brown Act and Executive Order N-08-21. If you have any questions, contact us via telephone at 707-253-4580 or send an email to [email protected].