The public is invited to a combined swearing-in ceremony on Wednesday December 28, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. at the Napa County Board of Supervisors Chambers 1195 3rd St 3rd Floor Napa.
The Honorable Monique Langhorne, Judge of the Napa County Superior Court, will administer the oath of office to the following Napa County officers elected for 4-year terms beginning January 2, 2023:
- 3rd District Supervisor Anne Cottrell
- Assessor-Recorder-County Clerk John Tuteur
- Auditor-Controller Tracy Schulze
- County Superintendent of Schools Barbara Nemko
- District Attorney Allison Haley
- Treasurer-Tax Collector Bob Minahen
Light refreshments will be served. No reservation required.